Target Funding Privacy
Information We Collect
Our Use of Your Personal Information
– Our affiliated companies;
– Unaffiliated service providers with whom we may subcontract, including web site hosting companies, fulfillment companies, payment processing companies, and other third party service providers; and
– Government agencies and law enforcement officials, when required to do so to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise or legal rights or defend against legal claims. We also reserve the right to share Information with other organizations in the following situations:
– When we have your consent to do so; and
– When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested.
We also may use your IP address and information about the web pages you visit to gather broad demographic information, interests and behavior so that we may better understand our Site users. This Information may be used, for example, to analyze and improve our Site design and functionality. We may share aggregated demographic, product usage, or traffic pattern information for marketing purposes with other organizations, but these statistics will not include information that identify you personally.
How to Review and Update Your Information
Childern's Privacy Protection
Linked Internet Web sites
How to Contact Us